FTSE 100 is a benchmarking stock market index of UK Stock Market. Its average yield ranges between 3-4.5% which is quite good actually if we compare it to most of the stock market indices globally. Some investors feels that looking into FTSE for big dividend returns is not always a good option as companies listed in FTSE indices are big enough that they can’t provide you that much hike in dividend yields(%). It seems bit true also but remember if getting continuous dividends from reliable stocks is your only priority then buying dividend paying stocks from FTSE 100 would be a better choice rather than choosing some small cap or penny stocks in which dividend returns are not guaranteed.
Here, for some small reference I am giving some best dividend paying stocks in UK from various industries which might be a good choice to buy for you.
This organization has been associated with Biotech & Pharma Industry and is responsible for developing, manufacturing and marketing of market vaccines, prescriptions, over counter medicines and health care consumer products.
- Latest Stock Price: 1,429.500 GBp
- 52 week High/Low Range: 1,365.000 – 1,706.000
- 1-Yr Return: -9.17%
- Current P/E:14.5496
- P/E: 15.1635
- EPS: 0.8486
- EPS: 0.9880
- Market Cap: 69,712.01
- Dividend Indicated Gross Yield: 6.18%
- Dividend Ex-Date: 11/06/2014
- 5 Year Dividend Growth : 6.28%
Organization has been associated with metals and mining, owns copper mines in chile and conducts exploration activities in Chile and Peru.
- Latest Stock Price: 13.6700 USD
- 52 week High/Low Range: 12.5000 – 15.4500
- Dividend Per Share: 94.77
- Dividend Payout Ratio: 235
- Current P/E: 20.4
- P/E: 17.0662
- EPS: 0.8486
- EPS: 0.8010
- Market Cap: 13,476.66
- Dividend Indicated Gross Yield: 6.95%
- Dividend Ex-Date: 04/23/2014
- 5 Year Dividend Growth : 60.21%
Admiral Group PLC:
This Organization has been associated with financials sector and is responsible for selling private motor insurance, together with additional products and services such as breakdown coverage.
- Latest Stock Price: 1,329.000 GBp
- 52 week High/Low Range: 1,150.706 – 1,583.000
- 1 Yr Return: +10.58%
- Dividend Per Share: 48.10
- Dividend Payout Ratio: 46
- Current P/E:12.3937
- P/E: 12.9155
- EPS: 1.0723
- EPS: 1.0290
- Market Cap: 3,674.34
- Dividend Indicated Gross Yield: 4.13%
- Dividend Ex-Date: 09/10/2014
- 5 Year Dividend Growth : 32.14%
Get dividend data for all the stocks listed in FTSE indices( like FTSE 100, FTSE 250 ), on the London stock exchange of UK by dividendinvestor.co.uk. Get data like dividend yield, dividend dates, dividend payout changes, yield%, dividend history, consecutive dividend increase, 52 week high/low data, ex-dividend date etc. Track your favorite dividend stocks in UK By Tracker Tool. Find best dividend yield paying ftse stocks by screener tool.